Proforce is growing and our food department is looking to make a new addition to its team. We are currently looking for a business development specialist to join us in our mission: help our candidates and clients grow!
The food department specializes in recruiting and headhunting talented employees for the Canadian food industry; from manufacturing to distribution, and retail. The team consists of a recruiting director, a recruiter, a recruiting intern and myself, the team leader. We all work together to bring the best workforce to join our clients from all over Quebec and Ontario.
What we Do
We love to call our clients and prospect new ones. We thrive to find the best candidates for each opportunity in the shortest possible time. We love to meet new candidates and build long-term relationships with them. Our team is focused on the growing industry that is food in Quebec and Ontario, on the growth that both our clients and candidates seek, and on the many aspects of the recruitment business.
How Do We Do It
Our ways are both very old-fashioned and very modern. Meaning, we make cold calls, sales call, sales visits, face-to-face meeting, and we shake hands. We also recruit directly from social media and use apps to design our job ads. The heart of our job is understanding the position we are trying to fill (hard and soft skills needed, corporate culture) and recruit motivated candidates by any way to stay on top of the competition.
- A stimulating environment: internal competitions (performance contests and ridiculous bets), goals and KPI (linked to a great commission plan), weekly status meeting and priority food meeting;
- Continuous training with the associates, online seminars, industry conferences, fancy 5@7, and networking events;
- Flexible on the work schedule;
- Offices in a century building in the Old Montreal, near the Old Port’s promenade and attractions, restaurants, bars and Metro stations;
- Enthusiastic Friday activities every week to kick-start the weekend;
- Your own pair of Orange Converse! They are our team’s trademark when we assist to food industry network events.
We are looking for:
- Experience in business development (cold calls and clients prospecting);
- Outstanding extrovert personality;
- A strong desire to learn and grow;
- An interest for recruitment—people skills;
Are you a fit? Please apply online at https://www.proforcejobs.com/44453-directrice-directeur-de-comptes-vente-et-recrutement/
I would love to meet you so we can talk more about the position and see if it’s the perfect opportunity for your professional advancement. We are looking for a personality fit more than a perfect record. Do not hesitate to contact me by email so we can schedule a telephone and a face-to-face meeting.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!