Episode 03: Committed to Success
Charles Marleau runs Palos Management since 2001, a very successful investment firm. Today, Palos manages about 400 million in assets. But Charles knows that success is never a given, and that consistency, commitment, and tenacity are what makes the difference.
Charles’s Growth Story book title: “Tenacity.”
What you’ll learn:
- Charles knew for a long time he wanted to work in something related to finances, economics.
- Charles grew up in the West-Island of Montreal and later went to boarding school.
- The two reasons why bring a company public.
- How Charles convinced his first clients to invest!
- “The second year a little easier than the first year… but not much easier!” – Charles on how the importance of tenacity: even when the first step is done, keeping up is what will bring you success.